The Liebster Award
I have been nominated for The Liebster Award!
I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Danette Perez from the blog: http://camolacebabyface.blogspot.com/
Thank you Danette!
A Liebster Award is for the new/smaller blogs that do not have more than 200 followers or subscribers. Also this is an opportunity to get noticed and meet other bloggers.
The 6 Rules of the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the Award
- Answer 11 questions that the bloggers give to you
- Give 11 random facts about you
- Nominate 11 blogs (under 200 followers) for this award
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Danette gave me 11 questions for me to answer:
- How do you stay inspired to keep posting? My daughter is my greatest inspiration for writing. I find that writing has also helped to maintain my sanity and keep my wits about me =).
- What is your favorite topic to write about? Definitely motherhood and all its entirety.
- What is your favorite book or series? This is a tough one, but I'll say Midwives, A Fault in Our Stars, and The Catcher in the Rye
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why? My life is pretty perfect, but I'd say I would love to get paid to write.
- Name two bloggers that inspire you and their websites. Jenn Mann: http://www.peopleiwanttopunchinthethroat.com/ Karen Alpert: http://babysideburns.com/
- What type of music do you prefer? Alternative rocks
- If you could buy anything in the world,money is not a problem, what would it be and why? An obnoxiously trendy diaper bag and stroller.
- What kind of free stuff do you offer your readers? My wit and charm, comes free of charge with every post.
- What are your two favorite movies? Garden State and Juno
- If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be? At home with my family.
- What is your biggest irrational fear? I was very afraid of heights (even though I'm 6'1, the irony is not lost on me).
Now 11 fun facts about me
- I cured my fear of heights with hypnosis.
- In another life I'd like to be a professional chef.
- I love any reality show on Bravo (Except the Real Housewives of Atlanta and New Jersey, I do have standards).
- I have run 2 half marathons and I am running another in March 2015. I have absolutely no desire to run a full marathon (why would anyone want to run in a diaper?)
- I worked with children with Autism for a year doing ABA early intervention, which is how I decided to become a special ed teacher.
- Cream of Wheat and apple sauce is my comfort food.
- I love movies and books that make me cry.
- Living in a crowded city would be my hell on Earth.
- My best friend and I made up our own language when we were 8 that we are still fluent in and use when we need to talk about people's poor outfit choices in public.
- I won't eat foods that are the same color in one sitting: example goldfish crackers and OJ will just never happen together.
- I am madly in love with my life, my family, and my friends.
My nominated websites are:
And finally my 11 questions for my nominated authors:
- How do you stay inspired to keep posting?
- What is your favorite topic to write about?
- Who is your favorite author?
- If you could change anything about the internet what would you change?
- Name your favorite type of food.
- What type of music do you prefer?
- What is the best blog post you have ever written?
- How did you choose your child's name/s?
- What are your three favorite movies?
- If you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be?
- What is your biggest irrational fear?
All done! Please follow the Rules listed above and keep this going!